Contribute to the Master Gardener Foundation of Clallam County Yes, I want to support the Master Gardener Foundation and their community work. Enter a dollar amount, and press the Donate button. You’ll be taken to the PayPal site, where you can securely complete the transaction. Or Send by check to: MGFCC P.O. Box 1596, Sequim, WA 98382
Why contribute to the Master Gardener Foundation?
- The Foundation addresses environmental priorities such as conserving water, protecting water quality, and reducing the impact of invasive species.
- The Foundation addresses social priorities such as increasing public awareness of the value of home and public landscapes and of the benefits of gardening as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- The Foundation owns, supports and maintains a free public garden, which is used to promote sustainable gardening practices and provide a location for free adult education classes for the community.
- The Foundation receives no city, county or other government funding. The Foundation provides a portion of WSU Extension Master Gardener operating expenses and is solely responsible for the Woodcock Garden operating expenses.
- Your contribution is tax deductible! The Master Gardener Foundation of Clallam County is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization recognized by the IRS, and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.